- Hyperion Global Partners Celebrates Five Year Anniversary
- Hyperion Global Partners Announces Availability of Business Process Management (BPM) Solutions for Legal MarketView Report
- Hyperion Global Partners Executive Speaking at ALA’s 2013 IP Conference for Legal Professionals
- Hyperion Global Partners CEO to Speak at ILTA 2013
- Hyperion Global Partners Announces Availability of Document Management Systems for Legal MarketView Report
- Hyperion Global Partners Announces the Addition of Robert Tindel as Managing Director
- Hyperion Global Partners Announces 2013 Intellectual Property Management Systems MarketView Reports
- Hyperion Global Partners Announces 2013 E-Billing and Matter Management Report for the Legal Market
- Hyperion Global Partners Executives Speaking at LegalTech New York
- Hyperion Global Partners Inaugurates 2013 Thought Leadership Series in New York City
Hyperion Global Partners Announces the Addition of Robert Tindel as Managing Director
New position bolsters Hyperion’s expert ranks to launch Retained Leadership Services
Sugar Land, TX – May 6, 2013 – Hyperion Global Partners, a premier business and technology consulting practice to the legal profession, today announces the company has added Robert “Bobby” Tindel as Managing Director to lead the company’s innovative new Retained Leadership Services Practice.
HyperionGP’s Retained Leadership Services works with CIOs and legal technologists to manage the increasingly complex demands of today’s leading law firms and corporate law departments. The practice assists legal IT leadership in understanding how to align technology strategy with business objectives, and to select, implement and manage the myriad of enterprise and practice management solutions.
Tindel comes to Hyperion with more than 25 years of legal-specific business and technology experience in law firm management positions.
“We are so thrilled to have Bobby join our team,” stated Eyal Iffergan, president of Hyperion Global Partners. “With his extensive working knowledge and management acumen, he’ll work with our clients to address their most pressing strategic and operational issues. As a former Chief Information Officer himself, he is able to bring a unique perspective to firm management and CIOs to help conceive, develop and implement technology improvement initiatives across a broad range of solution areas.”
In his role at HyperionGP, Tindel will focus on enterprise information management, operational performance improvement, risk management, business process management, IT strategy, and vendor selection and management. “Bobby’s experience makes him uniquely qualified to help law firms and corporations alike build and manage sophisticated and progressive technology roadmaps specifically aligned with their practice management support requirements,” continued Iffergan.
Prior to joining Hyperion Global Partners, Tindel served as the Director of Knowledge Management at Andrews Kurth LLP, CIO at Beirne Maynard & Parsons, L.L.P., and as managing consultant with Kraft Kennedy. As a leader in the legal community, he also served several years as the Application Track Team Captain on the International Legal Technology Association’s (ILTA) conference committee, and is a frequent speaker on legal business and technology issues.
Tindel will be headlining HyperionGP’s Global Thought Leadership Luncheon during LegalTech West Coast on “The 5 Habits of Highly Effective CIOs” on May 21. For more information: 2013 Global Thought Leadership Series.
More information on the Hyperion GP’s Retained Leadership Services can be found at http://www.hyperiongp.com/RetainedLeadership.
# # #
About Hyperion Global Partners
Hyperion Global Partners is a premier global consultancy to legal and professional services organizations. The company works with AmLaw 200 law firms and Global 1000 corporations to manage the challenges of their business — operational, process, organization and technology management issues. Witha team of the best and brightest in the industry, the company is able to bring unparalleled expertise, with a healthy dose of pragmatism, to help clients align and execute strategic business objectives. The company is a multi-disciplinary professional services firm focused on key business management and technology areas.