“Our Consultants . . .
are subject matter experts, strategic business advisors, project managers and technical specialists; our capabilities are a professional toolkit.”
We lead value-focused project initiatives. We’ve spent years developing and honing our practice methodologies – we know how to guide you through your improvement initiatives, but we don’t take a “cookie cutter” approach. Every organization deals with like problems in their own way. We’ve encapsulated our expertise in proprietary and actionable methodologies to help you address your challenges head on.
Our Core Philosophy
The Practice Management Imperative
At Hyperion, our advisory services focus on Practice Management, which we define as the confluence of Process, Operations, Organization and Technology - the "Business of Law."
Though our Practices focus on the contextual application of Practice Management, all of our advisory services - strategic and tactical - are rooted in a core set of proprietary Practice Management methodologies - developed, refined, tested and trued over many years of thought leadership and operational excellence.
Best Practices and Process Optimization
Shift from optimizing the flow of paper to the flow of information
Open process to critique and improvement
- Formality and structure: clear guidelines, policies and procedures establish expectations
- Establish continuous feedback and performance measurement loops
- Process visibility and transparency
Mitigate and manage risk
Manage to service level agreements
Operational Excellence in the Business of Law
- Evaluate risk and mitigation methodologies
- Develop Practice Management best practices
- Establish mechanisms to leverage enterprise information for strategic gains
- Multidisciplinary approach to information management
- Enhance client service
- Maximize return on investment (ROI)
Aligning the Organization for Maximum Effectiveness and Client Service
- Move beyond tactical support to proactive information management
- Expanded role of data management staff to information gatekeepers
- Establish organizational accountability models
- Practice Support models that establish centralized policy-making and standards, supported by locally deployed resources responsible for local execution
Technology Best Practices
Our Focus is How Technology Can Best Be Used
- Backed by the deepest knowledge of business management systems, concepts and best practices in the industry
Formalize and codify policy and procedure
Integrated functionality with enterprise systems
Leverage firm-wide authoritative sources
- Workflow-based systems to automate and manage the routing of electronic information throughout the enterprise.
Define Key Solution Components and data management models
- Define, manage, control and analyze institutional knowledge